Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

...italian meatballs... pg. 163

You can find the recipe here


These are delicious. Or how my son likes to say, "ilishis"! And that's exactly what he said as he ate these meatballs! :) I have NEVER eaten meatballs, or should I say never enjoyed eating meatballs. Just the sound of it is just gross to me. That's how I feel about meatloaf too. Who wants to eat a LOAF of MEAT?! They need to rename these things.


Anyway, these are divine.




Our oven doesn't have a broiler, so I just put it in the oven on 450 degrees for 5 minutes on each side. Worked for me!




doesn't it look YUMMY?! Oh, it was, let me tell you...


1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

I'll have to try this recipe. My boys like meatballs so there is no reason not to.