Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Friday, October 7, 2011

...sugar cookies... pg. 208

You can find the recipe here


I was in charge of bringing snacks for my son's preschool class this week. So I thought it would be fun to bring some cookies made of things that started with a "B" since that's the letter they were working on this week. So I had my son, Cohen help me out! We did the letter "B", a bear, and a bat.



What a cute little helper I have! Yes, that's a princess apron... he doesn't have his own apron yet!



These are yummy cookies! I will definitely be using this recipe for my holiday baking! :)


My question is, and I've had this question for quite some time... why do you have to 'chill' cookie dough?? I followed the directions like a good little girl, and chilled it. But when I rolled it out, I felt like the 'chill' was gone. So what was the point? Answer anyone??

2 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Cute little Cohen passing out cookies at preschool... "Here you go Max." "Here you go Blake." "Here you go Morgen." "Here you go Simeon." A cute and yummy snack for sure. How much did the dough make? My sugar cookie recipe makes tons but I would love a recipe that makes a medium amount.

The Copy Cat Chef said...

Ohhh that's sooo cute!! It made about 20-25 cookies. I was actually thinking that I would double it next time. But yeah, for what I was doing, it was plenty!