Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

...cheesy garlic bread swirls... pg.33

You can find this recipe here

These were not only AH-MAZE-ING... they were SO fun to make!! Who seriously comes up with this kind of thing! Oh my, they were delicious!


Here I am cutting the dough with dental floss. I had NEVER done that before, it was so fun! :)

I wish I took a picture of what the tray looked like BEFORE we baked them. The tray weighed nothing short of 20 lbs, I swear!! So we were pretty excited to eat them.

Aren't these pretty?? Oh my gosh, you have to make this sometime.

One thing that we thought: making smaller ones and bake them in mini muffin pans. I want to try that next time.

My husband told me (after looking through the whole cook book) that these were the ONE things he wanted me to try the most. And let me tell you, they did NOT disappoint him!

We put the extras in a Ziploc bag in the fridge, and ate them the next day after church! Yummmmmmmmmmmy.

1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

Seriously, the yummiest rolls ever!