Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm back in business!

So I've been away from my computer for awhile. Literally.... Our main computer wouldn't turn on for over a month. We purchased and tried three different power cords, and none of them would work. So we thought it was a goner! ALLLL of my pictures were on it, from all the recipes I've made, and not to mention pictures of my kids. :( I was super frustrated. So we had a little dinky laptop of my dad's we were using in the meantime. Two nights before Christmas, something magical happened. My dad had been trying to get our computer to work, and he found a cord that made our laptop turn on!! My husband came home with it and I was shocked! Oh I'm so happy to have our computer back!

So, alas, I'm back in business! I have a lot of catching up to do. I've made probably twelve things out of the cookbook since this all happened. But because of all this, I'm pushing back my challenge, one extra month. So instead of March 1st... I'm giving myself until April 1st to finish all these recipes.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: