Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

...gingerbread cookies... pg. 210

You can find the recipe HERE


You can't get ready for Christmas, and NOT make gingerbread cookies! It's just not right. So of course I asked my baking assistant to help me.... My mister Cohen buns. He loves making cookies. He gets to pour every ingredient in the mixer, and he turns it on. It's so much fun!





Now for the cookie cutting! Molly even got to help with this one! She loved it!



I don't know why I don't have any pictures of the finished product. That's downright silly of me. Especially since my two little helpers loved them! Yes. They are quite delicious. When my sister-in-law was baking hers, she had texted me and told me how yummy her house smelled... And she was right!

I really liked this recipe because it tasted so old fashioned. Like ones your mom, or grandma, or great-grandma would make. Not some foofy, modern, hip recipe. And I liked that. When it comes to Christmas... I like tradition. Don't give me something different!

So try these, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: