Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

...chicken tortilla soup... pg. 100

You can find the recipe HERE


I'm not really sure what to write about for this one. It was really easy to make. Except you have to marinate the chicken for a few hours. The chicken in it is really good. and very flavorful. The only thing was......... I was not thrilled with this. My sister was over for dinner, and while we were eating, my husband, sister and I were just silent. So finally I asked what everyone thought of the soup. Nobody was thrilled with it either. Maybe it's just our taste. And maybe it was because I used chicken broth with less sodium. I'm not sure. This was the first time I made something and said that I wouldn't probably make it again.


Sorry ladies of Our Best Bites. Not a winner for me.





Has anyone else made this? I'd love to hear your comments about this!

No comments: