Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

...grilled taco chicken... pg. 114

This was pretty darn good, for how easy it was! I L.O.V.E mexican food. I honestly think I could eat it for every meal, for the rest of my life... and I'd be thrilled. So mixin' it up with this chicken was a plus! It was easy to throw together too!



marinating in the juices for 6 or so hours.

Now this is going to sound silly... but I LOVE how they talk about how long to grill for! I always under-estimate how long to grill for... so that was fun learning.



Voila! So yummy! I sliced the chicken and put it on one of those tortillas from Costco... ya know, the ones you have to heat on a skillet before you eat them... (so GOOD) then layered green cabbage {like they suggest in the book}, cilantro, homemade salsa, oh and my homemade refried beans!


I would definitely make this again. I would have liked to try this with corn tortillas, but I forgot to get them at the store. Oh, and I have never used cabbage on tacos before! I've eaten it at restaurants like that... but never thought to do it at home. It was actually quite good! Try it!

No comments: