Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

...puffed french toast... pg.64

You can find this recipe here


For this cooking night, we had to have something sweet. Once I got to this page in the cookbook, I stopped. I recommended it to my friends and they were all for it! Super easy to throw together... and

oh-my-gosh so good.
With sweetened whipped cream on top...



...or strawberry sauce with the whipped cream!

Either way, THIS will happen:

If it wasn't 10 at night, we probably would have eaten the entire batch. It was incredible! My husband liked it as is. So you can try any variation. We froze the remaining pieces, and then put them in a ziploc bag in the freezer for future use. Not so far future.... :)

1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

Let's make this again soon!!! I'm interested to know how they taste after being frozen.